The following payment information is being provided to assist in your transactions.
All purchases are typically invoiced within 24-hours from the completion of the sale. For online auctions, webcast auctions or purchases made from the online store, invoices are sent out electronically to the email address provided during registration. Onsite auction buyer may obtain their invoices at the onsite auction office.
- Onsite Auctions: 25% Deposit due Day of Sale, Payment in Full within 24-Hours
- Webcast Auctions: Payment Due in Full within 48-Hours of Sale
- Online Store: Payment Due in Full within 48-Hours of Sale
- Certified Check
- Company Check (only if accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee)
- Wire Transfer (see wire instructions – listed below)
Checks should be made payable to and sent to:
Thomas Industries, Inc.
2414 Boston Post Rd.
Guilford, CT 06437 USA
Wire Transfer Instructions:
Call 203-458-0709 For Wire Transfer Instructions:
As a default all applicable taxes will be added the purchase price on all taxable items. Taxes will only be removed from an invoice after all of the appropriate documents have been received. Appropriate sales tax exemption forms will be provided with all invoices.
Thomas Industries shall charge a Buyer’s Premium on all sales. See the project specific Terms and Conditions, listed in the auction detail page, for the Buyer’s Premium being charged.
United States Dollars (USD)
No title shall pass to buyer and no removal shall be allowed until the total purchase price and all taxes have been paid in full.